Health Care and Benefits Division
State of Montana Benefit Plan (State Plan) members, click HERE for more information about your benefits.
The following may use any Montana Health Center facility.
- Active State of Montana employees or non-Medicare retirees covered on the State Plan
- Dependent covered by the State Plan age two or older
- Medicare retirees on the State Plan may only use the Health Center for flu shots and health screenings.
NO COST services:
- Anything done in a Montana Health Center building (see Services)
- X-rays and ultrasounds prescribed by a Montana Health Center provider.
May Have Out-of-Pocket costs
Regular benefits (copay, deductible, coinsurance) apply for:
- All MRIs and CT Scans
- All visits to specialists (even if referred there by a Health Center provider)
- All medications
If your contact information changes, you must let the State of Montana know as soon as possible. Any changes to your contact information made at the Montana Health Center will be overridden by the State of Montana system periodically, so it is very important that the State has your most current information.
- State Employees-Notify your payroll personnel
- Dependents, spouses, domestic partners, retirees, and COBRA members-Health Care and Benefits Division (HCBD) 1-800-287-8266 (406-444-1421 TTY for hearing impaired).