You must have an appointment to visit a Montana Health Center. They do not accept walk-ins.
The good news is, you can often get a same day appointment by calling or going online. See more below.
1-855-200-6822 for all health center locations
- Click HERE.
- Log in at the bottom of the page.
- Click "Appointments SS" on the left side of the screen and follow on screen instructions.
For more detailed instructions on making an appointment, click HERE.
First Time Registration
|State of Montana
- Registration Instructions
- Go to www.carehere.com and click MEMBER LOGIN
- Click I NEED TO REGISTER FOR THE FIRST TIME WITH MY ACCESS CODE (see above)
- Enter your access code
- Click NEXT to confirm the code
- Click I AGREE WITH THE STATEMENTS ABOVE
- Enter your information and click UPDATE when finished
- Click NEXT PAGE
- Enter or update your contact data and click SUBMIT at the bottom of the form, then click NEXT at the top of the form.
- Answer the health questions with information you have on hand. You do not need to answer every question to finish creating your profile.
- Click SUBMIT at the bottom of the form, then click NEXT at the top of the form. You are registered!