Montana Municipal Interlocal Authority (MMIA)
Click HERE for more information about your MMIA benefits.
The following MMIA participants have access to any Montana Health Center facility:
- Active City or Town employees and spouses who are covered under an MMIA plan
- Dependents covered by MMIA ages two and older
- Medicare retirees on MMIA plans may only use the Montana Health Center for flu shots and wellness screenings
- No cost for standard plan participants
- High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP) participants must pay a $55 copay for services
Eligible participants may receive all available services at any Montana Health Center location. Click HERE for more about available services and HERE for locations and clinic hours near you.
If you are seeing a provider outside of the Montana Health Center, lab orders can be taken to the Montana Health Center and sent back to your provider at no cost for standard plan participants and $55 for High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP) participants.
To schedule an appointment, visit www.carehere.com and register with MMIA access code: MMNA3.
Please remember, if you have a Montana Health Center location in your city or town you can complete your wellness screening at that facility between July 1 and September 30 at your convenience. If you do not have access to a Montana Health Center facility in your city or town, your wellness screenings are completed with It Starts With Me.