You must have an appointment to visit a Montana Health Center. They do not accept walk-ins.
NEW! Televisits Available
CareHere now has televisit appointments available. Members can schedule a televisit for colds, influenza, follow-ups, lab reviews, medical questions, allergies, and prescription refills. Televisit features include:
- Easy appointment scheduling that can sync with your calendar.
- User-friendly platform with no software download required.
- Avoid unnecessary travel.
- Televisits are HIPAA compliant and secure.
How to schedule a televisit
3 Options to Schedule Your Appointment
Using the CareHere App
The next time you need a Carehere Appointment, there's an App for that!
Go to www.carehere.com/app OR download it in the Apple or Google Play App stores.
Call CareHere at (855) 200-6822 for all health center locations.
On the Internet:
CareHere has a new member portal! Click HERE for instructions on making an appointment, or follow the directions below.
- Go to www.carehere.com or call (855) 200-6822. First time? See registration codes and additional instructions, below.
- Click on "Member Login."
- Click on "Make Appointment."
- Select the appropriate category for your visit.
- Select the date or date range you prefer. Select a date range by clicking on the first date and then the last date.
- Select the location and the provider you prefer.
- Select the appointment you prefer from the options given, or change your date range and try again.
- Enter the reason for your visit, then "Confirm Appointment."
First Time Registration - Access Codes
|State of Montana
First Time Registration - Additional Instructions
Re-Hire Registration - Choose option 1 or 2
1. If you previously worked for SOM, MMIA, MUS, or MUST, had accessed CareHere and you are re-hired by the same employer, you can log in with your existing CareHere credentials. If you do not know your credentials, please contact CareHere at (855) 200-6822.
2. If you previously worked for SOM, MMIA, MUS, or MUST, had accessed CareHere and you are hired by a different employer (SOM, MMIA, MUS, or MUST), please contact CareHere at (855) 200-6822 so they can update your employer information and assist you with your credentials.