Sometimes getting healthy may seem overwhelming. It is hard to know where to start or how much progress you’re making toward meeting your health goals.
CareHere Connect is here to help. CareHere Connect is an online program that will help you set goals and will break them down into actionable tasks.
On the CareHere Connect system you will be able to log in to see your health data (provided by CareHere) and learn what you can do, step by step, to achieve better health.
How to Log In
- Go to www.CareHere.com
- Click Member Login and fill in your username and password and click "Go."
- At the left-hand side of the screen, click the "CareHere Connect" button.
- My Plans: A plan is a set of recommendations to guide your day-to-day activities, helping you to achieve your goals.
- My Targets: Targets will show how you’re progressing with each goal.
- My Updates: This button displays important information, such as your overall accomplishments, Healthies™ earned, and targets you are working toward.
- Healthies™: Points can be earned by completing tasks and improving your lifestyle.
- My Network: This button tells you how others in your network are dealing with some of the same issues you’re facing. You can help create a health-oriented company culture by getting and giving support to your colleagues as you progress through the system.
Click HERE for a flyer with more information.